Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm okay, you're okay...

Hello,

Last post I talked a little bit about being okay and not being okay. In this post I thought I would expand on what does it mean for me to be okay. Any day I am able to get out of bed I see my self as being okay. Anytime I am able to do stuff such as playing on my computer and things I am fine.

I suppose my point is that being fine and okay are relative per person. When one has a condition it is amazing what a person can learn to live with and accept as normal behavior. My personal definition of being fine also isn't what most people would consider consistent. This is because as my condition progress. My base line of fine though still involves being able to get out of bed. Eventually though it may end up being me being in bed but able to move my arms or something of that sort.

ANYWAYS... time to get kids to bed.

Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment